Friday 20 February 2015

KIKO Lipstick Review (MAC Velvet Teddy Dupe)

I finally placed my first KIKO Cosmetics order where I purchased, an eyebrow kit, eyeliner, lip pencils, matt primer, and a lipstick. I wasn't sure about the quality of the products so I only purchased   a few bits and bobs. I will be uploading reviews on all the items I ordered once I've used them. 

The first item review from my first KIKO order is the Velvet Mat Satin Lipstick in shade 602 Natural Rose and I Purchased this for £6.90. Of course I'm going to start off with the sleek and classy packaging - the gold casing just made me want to purchase this product. The packaging isn't like a normal lipstick packaging for instance when you open the KIKO lipstick you have to push down on the top of the product and pull the lipstick apart from the case - which I think is an amazing touch to change up things in the beauty world.
KIKO LIPSTICK - £6.90 (Shade 602-Natural Rose)
KIKO Lipstick (Case) 





















In the title of this review I have written 'MAC Velvet Teddy Dupe) because I've found that this lipstick is both pigmented and is a dupe to Velvet Teddy shade. I've seen so many beauty blogger rave about this lipstick shade however I have not purchased it, I used my sister's and compared the both to find it is actually a really good dupe. 

I applied the lipstick with a KIKO lip pencil to outline my lip line and then used the KIKO lipstick to fill in my lips. I've uploaded a picture of me wearing the product so you chicks get a better idea of the shade. I did however have to re-apply this lipstick once during the day after eating but overall is a good buy especially if you want to save a few extra pounds whilst looking to buy the Velvet Teddy 'Kylie Jenner' lipstick shade.  If you girlies do buy this lipstick be sure to let me know what you think through my twitter @Beauteajunkie which I have finally set up. 

KIKO Cosmetics are based in Italy, Milano so shipping is really expensive to ship worldwide but at the moment and up until 28th February, KIKO are doing free delivery so if you want to place an order be sure to do it before then for free delivery girlies with the code 'LOVEAFFAIR'. 
Lipstick Shade 602 Natural Rose
KIKO Lipstick (602) with KIKO Lip Pencil
Thank you for reading my lovelies and be sure to follow me on Twitter for more frequent updates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment