Thursday 4 June 2015

Garnier Micellar Water Review


So recently I picked up the much raved about 'Garnier Micellar Water' (400ml) at Superdrug for £4.99. Previously I have used the Nivea cleansing water which did give me breakouts and didn't control the shine on my skin. After seeing EVERY blogger rave about the Garnier Micellar water I thought I'd give it a try too.

My first thoughts of this product were good, the water cleansed my face without stripping the shine and drying up my face and also controlled my breakouts. However, it says on the back on the bottle 'no rubbing', when I remove my eye make up, I dampen the eye for 30-50 seconds but I still have to rub as the Micellar water does not remove all makeup and dirt. After using this I go in with my Body Shop Seaweed cleanser on a cotton pad to pick up anything that the Micellar water left behind.

Overall I do think it's s great product and I would purchase it again purely as it respects the natural oils on your face and prevents breakouts.

If you have this product or recently purchased it, let me know below what you think of it and whether it's helped your skin. 

Thank you reading my lovelies. See you in the next post. X


No comments:

Post a Comment