Wednesday 28 January 2015

Maybelline Colour Show Nail Polish - DUPE ALERT!

Only recently have I started shopping at Primark for their nail polishes. I know at first I was hesitant but with the VERY VERY cheap price at £1 I was sure that I wanted to pick up a few rather than having to wait in another longgg que at the tills - if you've ever shopped at Primark you'll understand me. 

Primark P.S £1 - Image Source: Google

















I picked up a few shades that I liked the most rather than picking up all the shades which I am planning to do when I visit the store next. Before I tried the P.S nail polishes I loved Maybelline's Colour Show nail polishes which can be purchased at Superdrug or Boots for £2.99. However after trying the Premark nail polishes for £1 I saw that both products do exactly the same thing but also that the P.S nail polishes were better in many ways.

Maybelline Colour Show £2.99 - Image Source: Maybelline
The P.S nail polishes only need two coats which I think is great personally as I don't want too much application on my nails as it tends to ruin and chip the next day however the Maybelline Colour Show needed three coats for its nude shades to actually show up on my nails. The P.S nail polish is also fast drying which just means that I don't need to use my Boujour Fast Drying Formula whereas the Maybelline Colour Show takes a lot longer to dry up. 

This review/dupe blog post is based on my personal experience, I use Maybelline Colour Show, P.S, Maybelline Super Stay 7, Rimmel Salon Pro, and Rimmel Lycra Pro Nail Polishes. I am now switching over to P.S nail polishes for the mean time as its student budget friendly and better application till I find the next best nail polish. 

I hope you ladies enjoyed this post. Thank you for reading my lovelies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment