Tuesday 9 June 2015

Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover Review

Removes nail polish but takes so long!
_________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so I recently received my Superdrug order where there was an offer of 3 for 2 on the Bourjois range and a free product which is this full size nail polish remover. I've always wanted to test out nail polish remover posts but never really found it on the top of my Beautea product wish-list but I'm glad that I received it free and got to try it out. 

Pros:
----NO pros!----

Cons:
1. Flimsy sponge
2. Strong smelling solution
3. Takes a lot of time to remove nail polish 

The main selling point of this product is the easier way of removing nail polish without using cotton wool etc, however the sponge is not attached to the plastic pot so when the product is being used the sponge is moving around so its not removing all the product which takes longer to remove nail polish. 

The marketing approach of the product states that 'the product' removes nail polish in 1 sec per nail however after I tried this technique I found that I still had nail polish visible on the nail. Also I had one coat of nail polish one on both occasions - it will be harder to removed nail polish with this product if you have on more that one coat.  

Another thing that I could not stand with this product was the strong smell which nauseated me! I hate polish removers which smell awful. I've always used the Cutex nail  polish remover 100ml for £1.59 at Superdug (review for Cutex will be up soon). 

I tried this product twice but I wouldn't personally purchase this specific nail polish remover primarily because of the flimsy sponge which does not effectively remove ALL nail polish. 

Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover - £4.00 at Superdrug
Thank you for reading my lovelies and i hope you enjoyed this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment