Tuesday 9 June 2015

Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder dupe.

Bourjois Healthy Balance Unifying Powder - £8.99 at Superdrug
Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish Powder - £33.99 at Charlottetilbury.com
































Recently I discovered the amazing range of base products that Bourjois have to offer. I placed an order for the Healthy Mix Serum foundation, Healthy Mix concealer and the Healthy Balance powder within that range.

I will posting a separate post review of the foundation and concealer tomorrow night. But for now, I've tested both products which are as consistent and of quality and they both do the same exact thing. 

Both products are for setting in the foundation or highlight (dupe for Ben Nye powder will also be up soon). Personally I love using this product at the end to set it all in and it's the only powder I use, I feel that too many powders makes your makeup look very cakey and no one wants that for summer or any time of the year. 

The only difference is the price and the packaging. I will definitely be sticking to the Healthy Balance powder and try out more high end products to find drugstore and affordable dupes. 

Leave a comment below if you've tried either of the powders and if you want more dupe posts.

Thank you for reading my lovelies x

1 comment: