Tuesday 27 January 2015

My 2015 Make-up Wishlist

I know I'm a little or maybe 27 days late with this post but here it is finally, it just took time for me to decide on what I wanted on my wish list. Overall there's five products that i've looked at so far but will post up a new blog for my summer make-up wish list. 

So first i've been dying over the Bobbi Brown Classic Brush Collection, they're so sleek and vintage looking which really has attracted me to it. I've never really shopped at Bobbi Brown but I am looking into this brand a lot more now along with Benefit as they have amazing products. 

Bobbi Brown Classic Brush Collection - RRP £145.00 (Image Source: Bobbi Brown) 

The second product which I am really excited to get my hands on is the Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake. I've recently ran low on my eyebrow powder so I've been shopping around and found this baby, I read great reviews on the site from customers who purchased the product so this little one definitely made it onto my wish list for Spring. 
Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake - RRP £26.00 (Image Source: Illamasqua)
I recently purchased a Mac Blusher which I did write a haul post about on my blog. I've been looking a lot lately at the Sleek Blusher pallets and have heard they are dupes for the Nars Blushers. I am looking at the shades to find the right shade that I'm looking for and I will also post swatches on the blog soon.
Sleek Blusher in Shade: Suede - RRP £4.99 (Image Source: Sleek)


I've also been looking at the Nars Lipsticks which have such amazing shades. I have found two shades (Anna and Barbara) which are as you can see below beautiful nude shades which I shall get my hands soon - I will post swatches soon too. RRP £24.00 from Nars in Debenhams or Selfridges.



I hope you ladies enjoyed this post and do e-mail me if you'd like me to review any products.

Thank you for reading my lovelies.




No comments:

Post a Comment