Monday 29 December 2014

BOOHOO HAUL

So literally only an hour ago I found out about Boohoo offering free next day delivery on orders placed today before 20:00BST with the code CELEBRATE so the obvious thing for me to do was to order. I don't usually shop from Boohoo as I prefer going in store and trying on the clothes and shoes before making any purchases but Boohoo have free returns so I checked them out. 

Image Source: Boohoo.com 
Only one item I purchased was off the sale rack which is the orange overrides woven tee was RRP £14.00 but was on sale at £10.00 which is a bargain for such a beautiful tee which I will be uploading pictures here once its arrived. I also purchased another tunic in 'charcoal grey' which was £14.00, I couldn't help myself the beautiful material finished with the pom poms across the hem of the tunic just makes it perfect for all year round. You can style this tunic with black jeans and a pair of boots for winter + spring and then use it in summer with a pair of shorts and tights as seen on the model. 

I'm a sucker for statement necklaces and i've recently been seeing this coin necklaces floating around Instagram with companies selling them but I wasn't sure to trust them so when I found it on Boohoo I had to buy it. This necklace is £10.00 and is available in Silver as you can see in the picture and also gold which was really pretty too. I also purchased a pair of chelsea boots in suede as I have leather knee high boots and biker boots but I really wanted to add these babies to my collection and these were for £28.00. 

I hope you ladies enjoyed this post and do check out Boohoo for a great bargain. 

Thank you for reading my lovelies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment