Monday 29 December 2014

THE BODY SHOP HAUL!

I received my order today from The Body Shop and was feeling really lazy to take pictures but I will upload pictures of before and after with the masks I purchased. The Body Shop had an offer of £20.00 off when you spend £40.00, so half of my order was free and I had free delivery too which I was really chuffed about as I LOVE The Body Shop! All of the products I purchased in this haul were first time buys as I wanted to review them for you ladies and see if they actually work. 

Image Source: The Body Shop
For ages I've been looking for a seaweed mask from a good company and as I love myself some Body Shop I thought I'd give it a try. It says it clarifies the skin, draws out any impurities, and refreshes the skin. Directions to use: apply a thin layer all over the face and rinse within 10 mins, repeat twice a week - I will be reviewing all these products once I have used them for a well amount of time to draw up my opinion. Alongside this I also purchased the Tea Tree Face Mask which helps remove impurities, absorbs excess oil, and soothes skin - this makes is for people with oily skin but as I have pores and blemishes across my cheeks I needed a mask for an every 2 week use to soothe my skin. Both of these masks were £10.00 each and I was quite surprised when they arrived, as the tub literally fits in the size of the palm of my hand but as I would use this weekly and every 2 weeks maybe the size isn't an issue but I will report back whether they are worth your money or not. 

As I have blemish prone, I wanted a gel that I could apply to help prevent future breakouts and soothe the blemishes so I purchased the Tea Tree Blemish Gel which was for £6.00 for a 2.5ml bottle which I think is worth it but obviously I need to see some improvements in my skin, Body Shop. The cap is a twist off and has a dofer wand so its super user friendly and you don't waste any products as its applied straight to the blemish or damaged skin. The Body Shop says this product helps with soothing the targeted area, instantly cools without over-drying the skin, and finally its clinically proven to give clearer looking skin - we'll see about that soon Body shop (Review for all these products will be up soon ladies). 

I was casually searching through the best sellers and came across the Vitamin E Eye Cream and as I have poor eye sight it affects the skin around my eye as I'm constantly rubbing my eyes which makes them sore. This was for £11.00 and is one of The Body Shop's bestseller but before I ordered I read the online reviews on the product listing from previous customers who tried the item and they were all positive so I wanted to give this newbie a little test run. The Body Shop says, it moisturises and hydrates the skin whilst also protecting the delicate skin around the eye, it reduces the appearances of fine lines, leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth and gently massages the skin to help  reduce the puffiness. I have already started using this product today so the review will be up much sooner than anticipated - just sit tight and wait ladies. 

Finally, the last product I purchased is an Overnight Vitamin E Serum which my mum has been using for months, I started using it from her for few weeks ago and its really helped restore and replenish my skin so I decided it was time for my own and my mum hid hers which I don't blame her for, hehe. This product recharges, replenishes and softens your skin, its an 8 hour beauty sleep for your skin, skin looks fresher, rested and more radiant, and this is The Body Shops highest concentration of Wheatgerm oil which is believed to help prevent skin problems. I will be wiring up a review for the Overnight Serum tomorrow, so keep your eyes peeled beauties. 

I hope you ladies found this post useful with any of your future purchases at The Body Shop - Reviews for these products will be online shortly. 

Thank you reading my lovelies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment