Tuesday 30 December 2014

MINI MAC HAUL

I finally received my package from Selfridges after ages but I didn't order much from this order as most of the stuff that I wanted was out of stock (sad face). Anyways I did pick up two little items which i've eagerly been waiting to get back in stock for me to purchase and FINALLY Selfridges was a doll.
MAC Powder Blush and Viva Glam III Lipstick

I picked up the MAC Powder Blush in the shade 'Dessert Rose' which is like a washed out red shade but blushers like these look flattering on all skin shades. I do own other MAC blushers which I will review soon and will also upload pictures of my collection. I purchased this little one in the Selfridges Sale from Boxing day which is still ongoing with further reductions with 10% off high end beauty (www.selfridges.com) - The RRP for this product was £18.00 but with the sale reduction I got it for £16.20 which personally I think is a great bargain for MAC item as I pay £15.50 for a MAC lipstick. 


MAC Powder Blush in Shade 'Dessert Rose' 
 Alongside the MAC Powder Blusher I also purchased the VIVA GLAM Matte Lipstick in shade III. This is the perfect 'go to' shade for a look thats more concentrated on your eyes and contouring but I personally LOVE this shade as I'm staring to fall in love with darker shades day by day - thanks to the older sister. However there are downsides to wearing dark lipstick shades day in and say out - I've already posted a review for my favourite MAC Matte Lipsticks but I will be doing a review for this little one soon and I shall also post a picture of me wearing it so you have a better idea of the shade for your reference. This lipstick originally was £15.50 but with the sale I did get a bargain for £13.95 which is a great price for such a pigmented lipstick that looks amazing and stays put throughout the day.
MAC Viva Glam III
I hope you ladies enjoyed this post. If you have any reviews you'd like me to do, please message me or drop a comment below.

Thank you for reading my lovelies.

No comments:

Post a Comment