Tuesday 30 December 2014

SOAP AND GLORY GIFT SET BOX REVIEW

So I kind of spoilt myself just before christmas and gave myself a little treat by purchasing this 'AMAZING' gift box of some of my holy grail products which I cannot live without - literally. I purchased this gift box for £30.00 on offer with the contents together worth £60.00 which was a bargain! I picked up this beauty from Boots in the UK but it was also available on the Soap and Glory website and they do ship worldwide. The box consists of 10 full sized products, some of which are best sellers across the Soap and Glory line.

The gift box set includes:
• HAND DREAM™ Super Cream 100ml
• ORANGEASM™ Body Wash 500ml
• BUTTER YOURSELF™ Moisture Lotion 500ml
• HEEL GENIUS™ Foot Cream 125ml
• SUGAR CRUSH™ Body Scrub 300ml
• WHIPPED CLEAN™ Shower Butter 250ml
• THE RIGHTEOUS BUTTER™ Body Butter 300ml
• OFF YOUR FACE™ 3 in 1 Daily Purifying Cloths (25 cloths)
• SEXY MOTHER PUCKER™ Lip Lacquer in Charm Offensive 7ml
• THICK & FAST™ Super Volume Mascara 10ml
Soap & Glory 'The Next Big Thing' Gift Box.

The first product I had to use was the Thick and Fast Mascara which has now become my second favourite to the MAC False Lashes Mascara. The formula is thick and if you have straight and fine eyelashes like me then you need a mascara which gives you both the thickness and the curl. Unfortunately, I still haven't found such a mascara but I did come across a beauty blogger who recommend the Chanel Le Volume mascara which gives thickness like Soap and Glory's Thick and Fast but drops your lashes due to the thickness which is similar to this mascara. I like to finish off my lashes with Thick and Fast and its gives them a boost but remember as the formula is thick, too much application will make your lashes clumpy and unappealing. But overall, I do like this mascara and I will buy it again for its thickness - I will be purchasing the Chanel Le Volume mascara soon too. You can purchase this product at Boots or the Soap and Glory online site for £10.00. 


The second product which I always buy so having a back up felt good is the Sugar Body Scrub. I absolutely love this product as its has macadamia oil, it leaves the skin soft whilst also exfoliating the dry skin. I love using this product twice a week in the shower before shaving so it lifts up any ingrowing hair to give me a clean shave. This product can be purchased from the Soap and Glory website or the Boots online site or in store for £8.00. 

The Righteous Butter is another reason why I love Soap and Glory so much! The thick formula hydrates the skin and leaves it smelling beautiful. I use this product after a shower and I personally fell in love with the smell, this is my back up as i'm already working my way through one, whoops! This can also be purchased online at S&G and Boots for £10.50. 


Personally, I am not a big fan of lip glosses as i'm more of a matte lipstick person so when I realised I had this product in the gift set I did plan on giving it away to a friend but I did some swatches on my hand I loved the shade (Half Baked). I will be doing an in-depth review on this product with pictures of me wearing it so its easier for you ladies to see the shade. This product is available at S&G online and Boots for £9.00. 


When I first saw the wipes packet in the gift set I didn't bother reading it to see what they were for as I initially assumed they were make-up removal wipes however after getting home and unpacking my shopping I realised they were in fact purifying wipes. I used these wipes after my dettol exfoliation after taking my makeup of and I love them. My skin feels fresh and especially after taking all the make up off, my skin feels clean and ready for bed. This is the first time I have used purifying cloths so i'm not sure how many other companies do them but I will make sure to report back on the best ones I find. These cloths are available at S&G for £4.50 which is quite pricey for wipes but if they do the job, what more can a girl ask for?!

On a Sunday night I love doing a mani and pedi and I was on the lookout for a good hand and foot moisturiser so you can understand my excitement when I found that this box set had both the products I needed. The Heel Genius is actually a genius, its softens hard dry skin around your heel and if you're like me and you love wearing heels you need to protect your feet! 

The hand moisturiser sits on my bed side drawer as I use it every night before I sleep, it has to be one of my holy grail products which I will never stop purchasing as I love it way too much. Heel Genius can be purchased for £5.50 and Hand Dream for £7.00. 


The  Body Wash I haven't used as of yet as I'm still working through other products for reviews but a separate review will be available soon, so keep your eyes peeled ladies. The Orangeasm Body wash can be purchased for £6.50.

And lastly, the Butter Yourself Moisture Lotion was a new purchase as I haven never really been intrigued to purchase this item nor did I see the need, personally  However after using it I love it dearly, it has now entered my everyday routine and sits on my vanity waiting patiently to be used as it deserves to be. Its a thick and rich formula which works to clear up dry and patchy skin leaving its softer, smoother and best of all smelling like flowers. Unlike other drugstore lotions this formula works to sit into the skin straight away rather than later, so it'll get to work straight away - so if you're in a rush this is the best purchase you'll ever make and your skin will love you for it. This product can be purchased for £10.00 at S&G online or at Boots in-store or online. 

The box is something that I will never throw out as I love the design wayyyyyy too much so i'd keep it for storage or keep it to sit under my vanity with my skincare and body care products. The products were in a drawstring bag which I found tacky as I was looking forward to something more organised from S&G, hopefully they'll outdo themselves next christmas. 

I hope you ladies enjoyed this post. If you have any reviews you'd like me to do, please do comment below or drop me a message on my contact page.

Thank you for reading my lovelies. 











No comments:

Post a Comment