Sunday 28 December 2014

HEAT PROTECTION FROM EVERYDAY STYLERS

First of all can we all just stare at the packaging before we actually use or review it! Honestly, L'Oreal outdid themselves with this baby, it has actually become one of my holy grail products although I use many heat protecting sprays from time to time to be able to review them you girlies. I have been using L'Oreal Elnett Heat Protecting Styling Spray since secondary school and it has truly worked to fit its purpose by both protecting and giving my hair life!!!

Years before using this product I'd go straight in with the straightener and curling wand to style my hair without actually thinking twice about the damage it was causing my beautiful long locks which I cut off for prom (which i do regret dearly). And now I cannot touch my hair with a blow dryer without spraying it down with heat protector. Girls the best advice I can give you is to protect your hair, you do not want dry, dull, or coarse looking hair as it does not look attractive and its very rough to touch. If you do have dry, dull or coarse hair I will be doing a blog post to get your hair back to life soon on this space (there are a few products I have used which helped me to get my hair back to smooth after all the damage I previously caused it - all shall be revealed soon my lovelies).
L'Oreal Elnett Heat Styling Spray - BOOTS (£5.99) - Image source: Google

Anyways back to L'Oreals Elnett Heat Protecting spray is not sticky nor does it leave your hair greasy which I have heard many girls claim. It really depends on how you use the product, as my hair gets greasy within 2 days of washing and styling it, I prefer using the heat protecting spray whilst my hair is damp to dry from air drying and then i go in with the blow dryer. I also spray it into my hair sparingly before styling with heat but i'd advise you to use less if your hair tends to get greasy fast. Another thing, do not spray ANY heat protector on OR near your roots as this will turn your hair greasy and sticky after you have styled it - stick to spraying towards the mid to ends of your hair. 

The packaging is super user friendly with an easy to use nozzle and of course the beautiful gold packaging which would look amazing on any vanity. I recently tried the Tresemme heat styling spray, when I went to use the product I found the nozzle was broken and resulted in no product actually coming up to be used which left me to purchase a plastic bottle just to use the spray (Review for Tressemme Heat Styling Spray will also be up soon). 

I strongly recommend you try the product for yourself and watch it work wonders on your hair - L'Oreal Elnett Heat Protecting Styling Spray can be purchased at any drug store such as BOOTS for £5.99. 

Thank you reading my lovelies. 


No comments:

Post a Comment